***NOTICE*** Current turnaround time is 1-2 weeks due to Holiday!
These beautiful metal Bookmarks are the perfect 11th Anniversary keepsake that your partner can treasure forever.
Hand forged using the hammer and anvil, no two will ever be the same - each hammer blow creating unique patterns on the steel.
Once shaped, the metal is cleaned & polished to a high shine, then treated with wax to create a protective and attractive patina.
I hand stamp your personal message on the Bookmark using individual vintage letter punches. A time consuming process but one that results in an undeniably unique, hand crafted item! There's NO engraving in my shop!!!
There are two designs available-
- Scrolled - The bookmark has been curled over at the top so you can keep your page.
- Punched Leather - A hole has been punched through the Bookmark to hold a length of leather cord.
Fast Processing and Worldwide Shipping.
HOW TO ORDER:
* Compose your message & count the number of letters/numbers/punctuation marks (you don't have to count spaces).
* At checkout select the correct pricing option from the dropdown box-for example if your message is 55 characters long, select the 41-60 character option.
* Send me your message using the ***ADD AN OPTIONAL NOTE TO SELLER*** option at checkout. Please specify where you want the text stamping- front, back or both and if you have any preferences regarding the layout otherwise I will use my best artistic judgment.
* Once I receive your order I will send you a conformation Email. Your bookmark will then be made within 3 working days!
* Forged from steel bar.
* 6'' long x 1'' wide (150mm x 25mm). Weight 90g.
* Personalised with up to 100 individually hand stamped characters.
* Can be stamped on the front, back or both.
* Choice of 'scrolled' or 'leather' design
* Finished to a polished shine.
* Sealed with Renaissance wax.
* Shipped worldwide within 3 days of order.
* Standard, tracked or express shipping options available.
* If you require more than 100 characters please request a custom order and I'll get right back to you!
* Check out the FAQ's for more details on the hand stamping process, packaging and aftercare.
A NOTE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
For non UK customers the default shipping option is Royal Mail International Standard. This is the lowest cost option available and does not include Tracking.
For Tracking please upgrade at checkout - here's how
* After adding an item to your cart, click the Cart link at the top right of any page.
* You'll see a dropdown menu that says Standard Shipping to the right of your item.
* Use the menu to select either the Tracked or Express upgrade.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I only use natural products to treat the iron. All items are treated with either Coconut Oil or 'Renaissance Wax' to provide a protective and attractive finish. I recommend that you occasionally treat the iron with beeswax or similar natural polish, this will build a beautiful patina and keep the iron looking tip top. Simply apply some wax and buff to a high shine.
As no lacquers or paints are used to treat the iron then over time, and if there is significant moisture in the air, rust spots may begin to appear. if this does happen gently remove the rust with wire wool and apply a coat of natural wax as detailed above. Given a little care and attention the ironwork will last for centuries!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Bookmarks are placed in a black microfiber pouch ready for gifting. They are shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bowls & Heart Dishes are packed in a luxury cardboard presentation box and then shipped in a sturdy cardboard outer box.
Keyrings are placed in a fabric drawstring gift pouch and shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bottle openers are shipped in a black fabric drawstring bag, subject to availability. They are usually shipped in a cardboard tube.
Pokers & Toasting Forks are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Let me know if you have any questions.
All personalisation is done using individual vintage letter stamps.
I do not engrave!!!
Due to the fact that each letter is individually stamped by hand, text may not always perfectly align. I'm not a machine, but I do have a highly trained eye! I'm sure you appreciate that this is the real beauty of hand made work!
Please make sure you let me know of any particular preferences regarding the layout of your message, otherwise I will use my best artistic judgment.
I usually spot spellink mistukes but cannot be held responsible if I stamp a message that does have typo's or grammatical errors!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding personalisation.
Bulk order enquiries are welcome
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you so much for this awesome bookmark! My husband loved t. And I appreciated your help with placement of words! It came out perfect.
Nov 21, 2017
It arrived quickly and is a beautifully crafted piece of work. My avid book loving husband will love it!
Nov 21, 2017
Great product! Looks exactly like it does in the pictures. Thanks again!
Oct 18, 2017
Great, thank you : )
Oct 10, 2017
I was delighted with this bookmark, as was the recipient! Also, seller communication was great and we recieved the item really quickly.