The perfect 6th Wedding Anniversary Gift - Each Iron Bookmark is hand made using hammer & anvil to make a truly unique, one-off item. Once forged they are cleaned and polished to a high shine and then coated with wax to create a protective and attractive patina.
They're ready to be personalised with your own text or quote - We use individual vintage letter & number punches to hand stamp the Bookmark to make the perfect gift for friends, teachers, partners... and all book lovers.
Fast Processing and Worlwide Shipping.
HOW TO ORDER:
* Compose your message & count the number of letters/numbers/punctuation marks (you don't have to count spaces).
* At checkout select the correct pricing option from the dropdown box-for example if your message is 25 characters long, select the 21-40 character option.
* Send us your message using the ***ADD AN OPTIONAL NOTE TO SELLER*** option at checkout.
You can also contact us using the 'Ask a question' tab.
* Please specify where you want the text stamping- front, back or both and if you have any preferences regarding the layout otherwise we will use our best artistic judgment.
* Once we receive your order we will send you a confirmation Email. Your bookmark will then be made within 5 working days!
* If you require more than 100 characters please request a custom order and we'll get right back to you!
* Check out the FAQ's for more details on the hand stamping process, packaging and aftercare.
* 6" long (155mm) x 1 " wide (25mm) x 1/8th " thick (3mm). Weight approximately 3oz (85g)
* Forged from iron bar and cleaned to a polished shine.
* Available with a choice of 7 'Faux' Suede Leather cord colours so you can find your page!
* Shipped in a black microfiber pouch ready for gifting.
* Shipped Worldwide within 5 days of order.
* Option of standard, tracked and express shipping.
These make a fantastic gifts whatever the occasion so get composing that message or inspirational quote and together we can immortalise it in IRON!!!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I only use natural products to treat the iron. All items are treated with either Coconut Oil or 'Renaissance Wax' to provide a protective and attractive finish. I recommend that you occasionally treat the iron with beeswax or similar natural polish, this will build a beautiful patina and keep the iron looking tip top. Simply apply some wax and buff to a high shine.
As no lacquers or paints are used to treat the iron then over time, and if there is significant moisture in the air, rust spots may begin to appear. if this does happen gently remove the rust with wire wool and apply a coat of natural wax as detailed above. Given a little care and attention the ironwork will last for centuries!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Bookmarks are placed in a black microfiber pouch ready for gifting. They are shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bowls & Heart Dishes are packed in a luxury cardboard presentation box and then shipped in a sturdy cardboard outer box.
Keyrings are placed in a fabric drawstring gift pouch and shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bottle openers are shipped in a black fabric drawstring bag, subject to availability. They are usually shipped in a cardboard tube.
Pokers & Toasting Forks are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Let me know if you have any questions.
All personalisation is done using individual vintage letter stamps.
I do not engrave!!!
Due to the fact that each letter is individually stamped by hand, text may not always perfectly align. I'm not a machine, but I do have a highly trained eye! I'm sure you appreciate that this is the real beauty of hand made work!
Please make sure you let me know of any particular preferences regarding the layout of your message, otherwise I will use my best artistic judgment.
I usually spot spellink mistukes but cannot be held responsible if I stamp a message that does have typo's or grammatical errors!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding personalisation.
Bulk order enquiries are welcome
Oct 17, 2018
This is a fantastic little item, proper craftsmanship and a great company to deal with. Chris kept in touch regarding the progress of my order and I am well pleased with the result. Personalised for an anniversary present which I know my wife is going to love! Thanks again Chris
Oct 16, 2018
Very very happy with this. My hubby loves it. It's just a little bit special - thank you
Oct 16, 2018
Beautifully crafted item. Definitely worth the money. And the creator was very responsive to questions. Highly recommend this shop.
Sep 26, 2018
Delighted with the gift for my husband. Really happy with the design and received the order quickly.
Sep 26, 2018
Such a nice gift for your 6th anniversary. My husband loves to read so the iron bookmark was perfect. CoachHouseForge is a fantastic shop with great handcrafted products. Thank you!