Fantastic Steel Gift for your 11th Anniversary.
Each metal Bookmark is hand forged by Blacksmith Chris using hammer & anvil to create a truly unique, one-off item.
Once the steel is forged they are cleaned and polished to a high shine and then coated with wax to create a protective and attractive patina.
They're ready to be personalised with your own message or favourite quote - I use individual vintage letter & number punches to hand stamp the metal Bookmark.
The perfect 11th steel wedding anniversary gift for your wife of husband .
Fast Processing and Worldwide shipping.
HOW TO ORDER:
* Compose your personalized message & count the number of letters/numbers/punctuation marks (you don't have to count spaces).
* At checkout select the correct pricing option from the dropdown box-for example if your message is 25 characters long, select the 21-40 character option.
* Send me your message using the ***ADD AN OPTIONAL NOTE TO SELLER*** option at checkout.
You can also contact me using the 'Ask a question' tab.
* Please specify where you want the text stamping- front, back or both and if you have any preferences regarding the layout otherwise I will use my best artistic judgment.
* Once I receive your order I will send you a confirmation Email. Your bookmark will then be made within 3 working days!
* 6" long (155mm) x 1 " wide (25mm) x 1/8th " thick (3mm). Weight approximately 3oz (85g)
* Forged from steel bar and cleaned to a polished shine.
* Available with a choice of 7 'Faux' Suede Leather cord colours so you can find your page!
* Can be hand stamped with up to 100 characters on the front, back or both.
* Shipped in a black microfiber pouch ready for gifting.
* Shipped Worldwide within 3 days of order.
* Option of standard, tracked and express shipping.
* If you require more than 100 characters please request a custom order and I'll get right back to you!
* Check out the FAQ's for more details on the hand stamping process, packaging and aftercare.
These make a fantastic gifts whatever the occasion so get composing that message or inspirational quote and together we can immortalise it in STEEL!!!
A NOTE ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
For non UK customers the default shipping option is Royal Mail International Standard. This is the lowest cost option available and does not include Tracking.
For Tracking please upgrade at checkout - here's how
* After adding an item to your cart, click the Cart link at the top right of any page.
* You'll see a dropdown menu that says Standard Shipping to the right of your item.
* Use the menu to select either the Tracked or Express upgrade.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I only use natural products to treat the iron. All items are treated with either Coconut Oil or 'Renaissance Wax' to provide a protective and attractive finish. I recommend that you occasionally treat the iron with beeswax or similar natural polish, this will build a beautiful patina and keep the iron looking tip top. Simply apply some wax and buff to a high shine.
As no lacquers or paints are used to treat the iron then over time, and if there is significant moisture in the air, rust spots may begin to appear. if this does happen gently remove the rust with wire wool and apply a coat of natural wax as detailed above. Given a little care and attention the ironwork will last for centuries!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Bookmarks are placed in a black microfiber pouch ready for gifting. They are shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bowls & Heart Dishes are packed in a luxury cardboard presentation box and then shipped in a sturdy cardboard outer box.
Keyrings are placed in a fabric drawstring gift pouch and shipped in a plain white jiffy bag.
Bottle openers are shipped in a black fabric drawstring bag, subject to availability. They are usually shipped in a cardboard tube.
Pokers & Toasting Forks are wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Let me know if you have any questions.
All personalisation is done using individual vintage letter stamps.
I do not engrave!!!
Due to the fact that each letter is individually stamped by hand, text may not always perfectly align. I'm not a machine, but I do have a highly trained eye! I'm sure you appreciate that this is the real beauty of hand made work!
Please make sure you let me know of any particular preferences regarding the layout of your message, otherwise I will use my best artistic judgment.
I usually spot spellink mistukes but cannot be held responsible if I stamp a message that does have typo's or grammatical errors!
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding personalisation.
Bulk order enquiries are welcome
May 18, 2018
Looks incredible and is well made. Delivery and communication were excellent, so thankful for such a great experience
Apr 15, 2018
I received the bookmark in 7 days which I thought was fast. It was very nice. I had 3 lines of text and a cross on the bookmark. No mistakes in the text. Very nice imprint. The bookmark was heavier than I thought it would be. This was a gift and the receiver really liked it.
Mar 21, 2018
Great quality and printing. Thank you
Nov 24, 2017
Absolutly stunning, great weight and so awesome. Fast shipping and owner was a pleasure to deal with!
Nov 15, 2017
Gave this to husband for our 11th anniversary. He loves it and began using it as soon as he received it. It was the perfect gift.